- Gravity - A blasphemous mash-up of Parkinson's, Fly Fishing, and Physics
- It's Knot a Problem - An easier way to tie fishing knots
- I Am Not Lefthanded - Learning to cast a fly rod with my non-dominant, non-Parkinson's side
- Pride and Parkinson's - Learning to ask for and accept assistance
- A New Hope - Why is fly fishing so appealing and therapeutic?
- Just Bleeping Do It, Part I - PT, Execise, and PD - Reminding myself that exercise and stretching is still important
- Don't let it get you down - Guest post by Howard Levitt, a wise new friend with great perspective about his own challenges
- Slowing It Down with Epic FastGlass® - Part of my quest to find a "better fly rod" for a slowing body
- Trout Therapy for Parkinson's Disease? - What happened after a good day of catching fish
Some of my thoughts and memories about the progression of Parkinson's Disease in the river of my life...