Monday, December 11, 2017

Blog for Sale...


Editor's note: It appears my blog was hacked recently and the following barely-authorized content was uploaded and posted.  Take heed, kids!  This is what happens when you neglect your blog...
--The Fading Angler


No matter what you are thinking right now, you would be wrong.  Unless you guessed foreclosure, then you’d be right.  I was browsing the interwebs and found this blog; alone, abandoned and unloved.  So I’ve moved in, redecorated and made it livable again.  How do you like me so far?
But seriously, my buddy Chris (Remember Chris?) has been so busy with work and family and the holidays that I offered to jump in and give him a hand.



I’m happy to report that Chris is doing well with a recent adjustment to his whatchamacallit and he is making plans for he and Lynette’s 2nd annual visit to Colorado for The Fly Fishing Show! (http://flyfishingshow.com) So, I thought I’d let Chris and everyone know what’s coming down the road.
http://flyfishingshow.com/denver-co/


John Gierach:  What more needs be said.  Chris and I will be meeting our old friend and looking for some more photo opportunities this year.
---
Okay, Howard... point taken.  I'll get back in here shortly.  Thanks, by the way!

6 comments:

  1. Boy, that's one ugly dude. You might have posted a picture of Clint Eastwood or someone a little more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Gierach might not be too pleased to hear you call him and "ugly dude"...

      Delete
  2. I thought that was Clint Eastwood?!!! I need new bifocals. :(

    My best Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you sir! I'd like to catch up sometime, after I catch back up with myself...

      Delete
  3. Good to know Howard runs a service that creates blog posts while the blog owner is off doing other things. Might have to take him up on that one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Carf! A honor to have you drop by. Not to go all fanboy on you...

      Hope we can get together for coffee or fishing sometime, since we share a neighborhood and all.

      Delete